general standard terms and conditions
These general terms and conditions (GTC) apply to all contracts that are concluded via dogpaper GmbH multilingual online shop (www.dogpaper.eu) between dogpaper GmbH and their customers. The contracts will be closed in the version valid at the time of the respective order.
1. General / clientele
“Provider” in the sense of the following terms and conditions
Donnerschweer Straße 149
VAT ID no .: DE339852525
– hereinafter referred to as “provider” or “dogpaper” –
- This contract regulates the sale of the provider’s goods using means of distance selling communication. For the details of the respective offer, reference is made to the product description on the offer page.
The offer is aimed exclusively at “consumers” in the sense of §13 BGB, ie at natural persons who enter into business relationships with dogpaper without this being attributable to their commercial or independent professional activity.
2. Registration / customer account / order process
A customer account is not required to order via the online shop.
If a customer account is created, the customer has the opportunity to manage and update their customer data, such as delivery address and, if applicable, their orders in the customer account.
The ordering process consists of the following steps:
- First, the customer selects the product with the desired specification
- They will then be asked to enter the billing / delivery address or to confirm the data from the customer account
- Finally, on the control page, the customer receives an overview of the essential features of the product to be ordered. The selection can be checked here.
The customer is then asked to select the desired method of payment and after confirmation, the order is completed by pressing the button “order for a fee” (or a comparable, clear identification). With this, dogpaper is offered the conclusion of a purchase contract.
A confirmation email will then be sent from dogpaper that the order has been received.
Customers can correct mistakes in the entry during the ordering process. To do this, the “back” button (or a comparable, unique identifier) must be followed.
3. Conclusion of contract / storage option and inspection of the contract text
The offers presented represent initially a non-binding invitation from dogpaper to customers to submit an offer. By confirming their order by clicking the button “order for a fee” (or a comparable clear label), they accept this offer.
A legally binding contract is only concluded if dogpaper either sends an order confirmation within 2 weeks of the order or the goods are received by the customer.
The acceptance of the offer is at the discretion of the provider.
- The provider keeps these terms and conditions and the other contractual provisions with the data of the respective order in the ordering process ready for retrieval. Customers can archive this information there by downloading the terms and conditions and using the browser functions to save the data summarized in the order process in the online shop. Otherwise, you can wait for the automatic confirmation of the order’s receipt, which will be sent to the specified email address after the order has been completed. This order confirmation email once again contains the data of the order and can be easily printed out or saved with the help of the email program.
- The contract text is saved by the provider, but for security reasons it cannot be accessed directly by customers. dogpaper offers a password-protected log-in area for every customer. With the appropriate registration, customers can manage their own data and view order data here. The GTC in the version valid for new contracts can be found on our website.
4. Reservation of proprietary rights
The delivered goods remain the property of dogpaper until they have been paid for in full.
5.Prices, price changes, shipping costs, return costs
- All prices are final prices and include the statutory sales tax.
Customers can see the shipping costs for delivery in the order process and on payment/delivery.
From a value of 10 € dogpaper takes over the shipping costs within Germany.
In the case of partial deliveries, a possible delivery fee only applies once.
If there is a right of withdrawal and this is used, customers in accordance with § 357 Paragraph 6 Clause 1 BGB the costs of the return.
10. Right of withdrawal
- As consumers, customers have a statutory right of withdrawal:
- According to § 312 g paragraph 2 BGB, the right of withdrawal expires prematurely in the case of:
No. 3) Contracts for the delivery of sealed goods that are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene if their seal has been removed after delivery.
11. Disclaimer of liability
- In the case of slightly negligent breach of duty, dogpaper’s liability is limited to the foreseeable, contract-typical and direct damage according to the type of goods. In particular, dogpaper is not liable for lost profit or other financial losses of the ordering party. The limitation of liability also covers liability for unauthorized acts.
- The limitation of liability does not apply to customer claims for damages due to injury to life, limb, health or essential contractual obligations that must necessarily be fulfilled in order to achieve the contractual objective. Likewise, the limitation of liability does not apply to claims for damages after grossly negligent or willful breach of duty by dogpaper or its legal representative or vicarious agent.
- This exclusion of liability also applies to the legal representation, employees and vicarious agents of dogpaper, if customers make claims for damages against them.
12. Contract language, applicable law and place of jurisdiction
- The contract is drawn up in German. The further implementation of the contractual relationship will be in German.
- The law of the Federal Republic of Germany applies exclusively to the exclusion of the UN Sales Convention (CISG). For consumers, this only applies to the extent that this does not restrict any mandatory statutory provisions of the state in which the customer has their place of residence or habitual residence.
- The place of jurisdiction for disputes arising from or in connection with the order with those ordering who are not consumers is the domicile of dogpaper in Oldenburg.
- For consumers who have their domicile or habitual abode in the Federal Republic of Germany when the contract is concluded, this also applies if the ordering party relocates his/her domicile or habitual abode to another country or the domicile or habitual abode of the customer in if a lawsuit is not known.
13. EU online dispute resolution and general information obligation according to §36 VSGB
- The European Commission provides a platform for out-of-court online dispute resolution (OS platform), which can be accessed at ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr. Our email address is: email@example.com. We are neither obliged nor willing to participate in the dispute settlement procedure.
- We are neither obliged nor willing to participate in a dispute settlement procedure before a consumer arbitration board (§36 VSGB).
14. Subject to change
- dogpaper is entitled to change these terms and conditions or other conditions.
- The terms and conditions in force at the time of the order apply.
15. Severability clause
- The ineffectiveness of a provision of these terms and conditions has no effect on the effectiveness of the other provisions. Instead of the ineffective clause, an effective clause is deemed to have been agreed which comes closest to the actual agreed clause in economic terms. This also applies in the event of a loophole.
6. terms of payment
The customer has the following payment options:
- VISA, MasterCard, AmericanExpress, Discover, JCB, Maestro, Diners or UnionPay brand credit cards
SEPA direct debit
dogpaper reserves the right to offer additional payment methods in individual cases and / or to restrict the choice of payment methods.
The credit card will be charged immediately after the customer’s order or two days later by SEPA direct debit.
Even if the payment method credit card payment, SEPA direct debit or PayPal is selected, the seller remains responsible for general customer inquiries e.g. on the goods, delivery time, dispatch, returns, complaints, declarations of revocation and returns or credit notes.
If payment by SEPA direct debit is agreed, …
… by accepting these terms and conditions, the customer authorizes dogpaper and their payment service providers to collect payments from his / her account by direct debit. At the same time, he / she instructs his / her bank to redeem the direct debits drawn by the payee on his / her account.
… the debit takes place when the goods are ready for dispatch for collection by the parcel service provider or no later than 2 days after the customer order is sent in the online shop; depending on what occurs earlier.
… the customer confirms that he / she is authorized to issue a SEPA direct debit mandate for the account specified in the order process. The customer has to ensure that the account has sufficient funds. The customer has to bear the costs arising from a return debit, insofar as he / she is responsible for this.
… in the event of a revocation, withdrawal, return or complaint, the customer must not object to the SEPA direct debit in order to avoid unnecessary effort and costs. The amount of money to be repaid by dogpaper to the customer will be credited back to the account to which the SEPA direct debit was debited or, if this has been agreed between dogpaper and the customer, a credit will be issued.
… by placing the order and accepting these conditions, the customer issues the following SEPA direct debit mandate to:
Account holder of the debiting account: Stripe Payments Europe Creditor name: dogpaper GmbH
Stripe Payments Europe, Ltd. mandate reference and creditor identification number will be provided upon request. SEPA direct debit mandate
I authorize Stripe Payments Europe, Ltd. to collect payments from my account by direct debit. At the same time, I instruct my bank, which Stripe Payments Europe, Ltd. to redeem direct debits drawn on my account.
Late payments will incur default interest in the agreed amount as well as costs for appropriate reminders. If the internal dunning process is unsuccessful, the bank can transfer the outstanding claim to a debt collection agency for collection. In this case the customer may incur costs for legal action by debt collection agencies and for legal representation.
7. Delivery terms
- On average, the shipment takes about 1-3 working days.
- The package will be delivered within Germany no later than 7 working days after the order, unless one of the following scenarios occurs
- the product description shows a different delivery time
- prepayment is agreed
- the ordering party chooses a delivery time.
- Dogpaper will inform the customer immediately about the occurrence of delivery delays.
- If dogpaper is not responsible for a permanent obstacle to delivery, in particular force majeure or non-delivery by its own supplier, although a corresponding hedging transaction was made in good time, dogpaper has the right to withdraw from a contract with the customer. The customer will be informed immediately and any services received, in particular payments, will be reimbursed immediately.
The customer has a statutory right to liability for defects for the services offered.
9. “Invite friends” program and vouchers
- dogpaper reserves the right to offer one or more “invite friends” or other customer loyalty programs at different times and under different conditions. The customer is not entitled to participate.
- The amount of the bonus to be credited for the advertiser depends on the current conditions of the “Invite Friends” program at the time of the order by the referred customer.
- Credit that is credited to the customer from the “Invite Friends” programs is automatically redeemed for his / her next possible delivery. If the collected credit exceeds the purchase price of the delivery, the offsetting takes place with the following deliveries until the credit is exhausted.
- dogpaper reserves the right to terminate the program at any time, even prematurely. Credits that have already been purchased remain valid.
- Acquired credits that are not redeemed by account expire – subject to other regulations in the program – at least at the end of the 3rd calendar year after which the credit was acquired.
- A transfer to a third party, a cash payment or other further use is excluded in any case.
- The customer may pass an individually created voucher code on to friends or publish it on a private website, a private blog, a social media account such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Tiktok, Pinterest or Tumblr.
- Publication on commercial media or media from third-party providers, in particular on voucher sites, deal blogs and / or forums, is expressly prohibited. If the voucher code is shared on such media, dogpaper is entitled to block these voucher codes and to devalue the resulting credit without compensation.
- dogpaper also reserves the right – at different times and under different conditions – to offer one or more voucher program(s). The individual customer is not entitled to receive such vouchers.
- The value of the vouchers depends on the current conditions of the voucher program at the time of issuing.
- Unless otherwise specified, the following voucher conditions generally apply:
- Vouchers are not transferable.
- Vouchers are generally only valid for new customers.
- The voucher must be redeemed when ordering. Subsequent crediting of vouchers is not possible.
- Vouchers cannot be combined with a possible credit.